Welcome to St. Andrew’s!
We are a growing community of young
and old, married and single, long-time members and many
who are new. Many of our members come from other denominations
and traditions. Many of our newcomers are families with
young children, but others are senior citizens and people
of all ages. All are equally welcome. I hope you will find
us to be warm, inviting and accepting.
Our web site will provide you with information about our opportunities for worship, fellowship and ministry. Highlights of our offerings include:
- Three Sunday morning worship services during the school year, each with a distinct personality.
- Joyful and spirited music with three choirs, organ, keyboard, guitar, and percussion.
- A great church school program for children from preschool through Grade 10.
- A nursery for babies and toddlers.
- Youth groups for middle and high school students that meet on Sunday afternoons.
- Exciting programs for adults on Sunday mornings and during the week.
- Opportunities for service through our Outreach Commission and our partnership with "Madison Cares".
- Many opportunities for fun and fellowship such as our Twelfth Night Party, Pancake Supper, Annual Parish Dinner, Holiday Fair, Spaghetti Supper and Auction, and the Thursday Book Discussion Group.
- Periodically, we present a program called "Life at St. Andrew's" that is designed to help newcomers feel welcomed and at home. We look at the various opportunities for fun, worship and service at St. Andrew's and talk about what it means to be an Episcopalian. It's a great way to meet people and get your questions answered.
You can get a sense of us through this web site, but there's no substitute for experiencing us first hand. We invite you to join us for worship this Sunday morning, or to drop by during the week. We would love to meet and welcome you. Come and grow together in God's love.